Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The most amazing day ever

Sounds trite, doesn't it? But it's not an exaggeration, we promise you. Every single person, every vendor, every friend, every family member involved in last weekend deserves the largest possible thank you we could muster. The presents all went the wrong way. From setup of the barn in the morning, to the biggest cry-fest we've ever been a part of, last saturday was the most memorable experience of our lives. We want to send you all a million thank yous, followed by a million invitations to whatever country we might be in at the time you want to visit.


There's no rest for the weary though, so true to TeamWander form we are on our way. The flight to Singapore leaves in about 18 hours, and for the most part (complete lie) we're packed. We're going to do our very best to update this blog, but I'm going to tell you kiddies how you can get us updating it more often than not.... ready for it? comment back. make fun of us. tell us (and everybody else) about your most recent booboo. anything. We promise that we'll miss you guys more than you could miss us and we want to hear from you too!

With love, may the road rise to meet you,
Team Wander

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I scored the first comment!

Good luck Wanders - we'll all miss you and look forward to hearing all about your adventures!

Tasha said...

Congrats to the both of you! I so wish I could have been there. I got your thank you letter. Beautiful stationary! Please post more pictures of your wedding soon! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

The good news is, the exam that I spent all last weekend studying for (and one of the reasons why I couldn't come to your wedding), I passed! You may now add LEED AP to the end of my name. ;)

Miss you!
Tasha

B-Dub said...

WEEEEEEEE!!!

Can't wait to see all the great things that I KNOW ya'll will accomplish!

Something feels really wrong about following "ya'll" with "will."

-Brooks

Lansen said...

I can't wait for the UPDATES!!!

Joe said...

The ultimate Southern contraction is y'all'll. However, the negative applies here because y'all'n't fixin' to see any wedding pictures from me. We-e-ll that is unless y'all'll pass along how to post them.

I have been missing you for two days already.